9.24.2009

Bald No More

With the start of the new season, my agreement with the boyfriend has reached its end. Most people would likely still describe me as bald or having a shaved head, and at the very beginning of my adventure I would have described myself as having no hair, but having been truly completely bald I don't feel the same way now. Clippers with no guard would be able to shear off some length, so I am officially not bald anymore. It makes me a little sad and wistful, but at the same time I'm glad to not have the time-consuming daily task of shaving anymore, and the growth of new hair means there will be more to cut off in the future.

I had noticed over the last month or so that the routine of shaving had lost some of its appeal because it had become so routine. After just a few days of being denied the privelige I was begging for boyfriend to take me in the bathroom yesterday and shave my head; I plead with him to tell me what I could do to get him to make me bald again.

The prospect of letting my hair grow for the sole purpose of having hair to shave off is great, but I don't want to have to wait for it to grow! It's interesting how so much in life takes so long to be completeled but can be undone with so little effort in such a short amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment