9.04.2009

Hair Today, Bald Tomorrow

Once again I've been lazy about shaving. I misjudged how much hair I had tonight and can only imagine what I must have looked like after the first pass, when I had shaved down most of it but not closely and not even near evenly. I think I came out of it with a pretty sexy-looking noggin. The boyfriend told me that it looks like I'm already getting some ingrowns, though. I can't feel the bumps he says are there.

Boyfriend and I were driving somewhere yesterday and we had the car windows down. Stopped at a light I heard some music coming from the car next to us. It was one of those legendary songs from almost 50 years ago that everyone knows, but that not many people listen to anymore (think Sonny and Cher, the Village People, etc.). I looked up when I realized what song it was and saw a pretty girl smiling at me. She was leaning forward in the passenger seat so she could see past the woman who was driving.

'I like your haircut,' the driver said. 'I was just talking to my daughter about how great you look. You're very pretty.'

I thanked her, and we chatted for the rest of the light cycle. She would have looked great with a buzz cut and I told her that. The daughter could have rocked it pretty hard too, but I didn't get that in before the light changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment