12.14.2009

Hairy Dreams

I hadn't had any for a while since I spent quite a while with no hair, but I've started dreaming about having my head shaved again.

The dreams involve me trying to find a way to cut off my hair or shave my head, but I lose the scissors or the clippers get dull, or my hair grows back faster than I can get rid of it. During these dreams I never succeed before I wake up.

Last night I had the first one I'd had in quite a while. I wasn't supposed to cut my hair because my boyfriend wanted it long (sound familiar?), so I spent the entire time trying to think of a way I could shave it all off without upsetting him. The final solution was to just shave some of it off, and I ended up with a very high undercut shaved to the skin. Dream me was convinced that nobody would be able to tell as long as my hair wasn't in a ponytail, but LucidDream me knew that there was so little hair on the top of my head (it was shaved up past my eyebrows) that it would fool nobody.

I woke up grinding against the bed and wishing my head didn't hurt so much so I could concentrate on fucking myself. Wishing my headache would go away was about as useless as wishing Ricardo would give in to my begging for a smooth scalp during sex.

2 comments:

  1. I also have a hair shaving fetish and it sounds like you have the same kind of dreams that I do. I will be trying to shave my head in my dreams, but the clippers get dull, I lose the cutting/shaving device, or my hair grows back faster than I'm able to cut it. Interesting how people with similar mindsets/fetishes are able to have very similar dreams.

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was in Ricardo's place...........I'd certainly give you your wish,a buzz a shave what ever you wish.................

    ReplyDelete