7.09.2009

Bald Again, Naturally

I sent the fellas at HeadBlade an email after I got sliced up last week. I wasn't complaining so much as just letting them know that there are sometimes flaws in their product (boyfriend got an entire package of fucked-up blades a while back).

They asked that I send back the fubar blade so they could check it out and see what went wrong, and in return they sent me two packages of triple blades and also a travel kit with HeadSlick, HeadShed, HeadLube in both glossy and matte, and a pen that says, "if you don't shave your head, this isn't your pen." Very cool of them. Also, NSA approved!

My cuts from last week have healed and the scabs fallen off, so I made use of the HeadSlick and the HeadShed (I already have their glossy HeadLube; I love having a shiny bald head), and I am once again shaved. Boyfriend was in awe of how smooth my head is.

Speaking of boyfriend, his birthday is next week. He was envious of the travel kit, so I ordered a snazzy toiletry kit from their website that is essentially an ultra-deluxe travel kit with full-size products and a hanging toiletry bag. Later this evening he was browsing their site and saying he should get this, or he should get that. He orders a lot of shit online, a fair bit of it seemingly on a whim (things like egg rings from mrbreakfast.com, pretty much anything ordered from woot.com, etc.) So I blurted out, "are you going to make me ruin your birthday surprise?" That in itself kind of ruined it, but he still doesn't know precisely what I got him. I ordered a couple of carabiner pens and more of the other pens as well as some HeadWipes, so he'll have lots of HeadBlade goodness for his birthday. It seems fitting considering his birthday gift to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment