7.19.2009

Bald Reminiscence

It's been about a month now since I was shaved for my birthday. I think this is the longest I've gone before letting my hair grow out a bit.

When I first met my boyfriend I had a short clipper cut, and one day he came home from work to find that I had shaved my head. He felt my smooth scalp and said, 'Oooh, I like that. I really like that.' I kept it shaved for a few weeks after that, but I don't think it was as long as it seems.

The length of time I stay bald is increasing every time I shave my head, and it doesn't take as long for me to go back after letting it grow for a while. The first few times I did it I shaved just the one time and let it grow back immediately, telling myself that I liked it, but that it was something I probably wouldn't do again. I said the same thing the first time I masturbated when I was 12 or 13. By the time I was sixteen I was wanking at least once a day.

I almost never masturbate now, so if the one trend keeps following the other, I might get to the point where I'm not as interested in shaving my head. That makes me a little bit sad. I'm really kind of nervous about how my fetish is going to progress. Or regress.

No comments:

Post a Comment