7.15.2009

Bald As Ever

A true fetish is an obscure sexual desire without which you cannot achieve climax. My fetish started out in my late teens as a mere perversion. It took me a while after stumbling onto a hair-fetish website to admit to myself that I was turned on by more than just the traditionally-sexual content on these sites.

My fantasies involving haircuts started out as blatant gender-reversal fantasies with me being tied down by butch lesbians and having my head shaved. It was not uncommon for me to wear a pair of panties that looked like mens' tightie-whities whilst jerking off* in my basement bedroom during my college years. As I became more comfortable with my fantasies they became more extreme. Instead of just being shaved bald, I would be given a very short mohawk that had been bleached to death, or a bright pink bowl cut with very short bangs. Along with these radical haircuts, I would have facial piercings, my eyebrows would be plucked very, very thin or shaved off completely and in their place tattoos of stars of decreasing sizes forming the same shape as my eyebrows, etc. The thought of looking like a freak made me wet as fuck.

As I continued to become comfortable with these thoughts, I started to do more drastic things to my own hair, and my sexual arousal became more dependent upon the presence of something hair-related. It took me several years before I could muster the courage to buzz it off, and taking the blade to my head was more out of spite than anything (I'll save that for next time), and when I made these final leaps I was horny for days.

For the last couple of years I have been what most people would consider 'bald', or I've been truly bald, and my fantasies are still advancing. It frightens me some that I can no longer come without fantasy, dirty talk, or roleplay involving the idea of me being bald forever.

At one point, the idea of having my ponytail forcibly chopped off was enough, but now that thought is just foreplay, and fantasies of going to bed with hair and waking up completely bald via some depilatory cream that will keep me smooth for months, or thoughts of more permanent hair removal are the main event.

I don't know how much more dramatic and fucked-up my fantasies and actions can get before it starts to be a problem.

*Yes, I am a woman. No, I don't have any kind of strange junk. I just don't like any of the slang terms for female masturbation.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts...I'm a guy, but the idea of forced haircuts/head shaves is a big turnon, and the idea gets me hot as hell!

    JW

    ReplyDelete